Subject: FW: Query: Estonia EU Pay Transparency Directive - Local Legislation
From: "SM Info" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2024 13:03:59 +0300

Tere,

Edastame vastavalt kuuluvusele Majandus- ja
Kommunikatsiooniministeeriumile vastamiseks Sotsiaalministeeriumile
saadetud pöördumise.

Lugupidamisega

Dokumendihaldus  SOM

From: Sandra Green <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>
Sent: Thursday, August 1, 2024 11:31 AM
To: SM Info <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Johanna Qvist <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Query: Estonia EU Pay Transparency Directive - Local Legislation

Dear Sir / Ma’am,

My name is Sandra Green and I work for a company called Sysarb. We help
organizations across Europe in their preparation to comply with the EU Pay
Transparency Directive.

We are reaching out to your office for any information on the timeline to
transpose the directive to your local legislation. Any update you can
share with us will be helpful.

If this query is more suitable for another department or government body,
we would be grateful if you can refer us.

Kind Regards,

Sandra Green [Book a meeting with me]

Compensation & Pay Equity Consultant

Advisory | Sysarb

________________________________________________________

   +46 589-3557 45

    <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

    <http://sysarb.se> http://sysarb.se

   Stockholm, Göteborg, Arboga

 <https://www.sysarb.se/>

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/2134313>
<https://www.facebook.com/sysarb>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4a4CP7LRCxXMVNtrIZuGYw>